Monday, August 24, 2009

I Did It!

I finally did it! I just signed up with Stampin' Up! to be a demo. I have been a hobby stamper for about two years and finally took the leap!!! I can't wait to share my designs and ideas with you.

I'm new to blogging, so please let me know if you have any suggestions or would like to see anything special on my blog. I'll post some pictures as soon as I get this all figured out.

My friend over at Splitcoaststampers, LadyLovesLife, looked pretty shocked...no, I would say stunned...when I mentioned I wanted to start a blog! She even asked me what I would have to blog about! Duhhhhh...like we have only been stamping once a week for the last two years! THEN, she asked me if I was planning to show original card designs.

The answer is yes. And probably link to some other really cool sites. Maybe case a card or two, and then just see what happens!

Ok, if this is the last post you see, then it probably means I wasn't able to figure out how to get back to compose another post. Send out the posse - I'm lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment